Assistant Worship Leader
1) What’s your favorite part about your role at Real Life?
My favorite part is getting to work with people, getting to know their lives, their stories, their struggles and how God is working in their lives.
2) What’s your favorite thing about Real Life?
My favorite thing is that the name fits who we are! It is a place where everyone is welcome, no matter who they are or where they’ve been. We are all on level ground before God. It’s a place that I feel completely at ease inviting people, where they can join right in at any time and not feel behind or out of place.
3) Share a favorite Bible verse.
4) What’s your favorite song or artist?
My husband keeps the music flowing and changing all the time so a favorite?
5) What do you like to do in your free time?
Free time? What is that anyway? 🙂 I enjoy working in our yard/garden. Weeding, raking, planting and moving stuff around.
6) If you could take an all-expenses-paid vacation anywhere, where would you most want to go?
I think I would choose to go somewhere in the Caribbean with lots of friends, a hammock and a good book.
7) What would you say to encourage someone who was nervous about visiting Real Life for the first time?
People are invited to come in their everyday clothes, just as they are. You don’t have to dress up and you don’t have to get your life in order before you come. If you did, none of us would be there. We are all on a journey together with God as our guide. We just have to keep following Him and being obedient to what He asks us to do and He promises to always be with us. So, if you are imperfect, doubtful, feeling hopeless and maybe even a little weird then you’ll fit in perfectly with the rest of us! Come give us a try!