1) What’s your favorite part about your role at Real Life?
Chilling with kids, getting to know who they are and what they care about.
2) What’s your favorite thing about Real Life?
That community is important and that the focus is to be more like Christ. It is easy to get distracted in the details and forget to just love people.
3) Share a favorite Bible verse.
Colossians 3:12-14: “So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you: compassion, kindness, humility, quiet strength, discipline. Be even-tempered, content with second place, quick to forgive an offense. Forgive as quickly and completely as the Master forgave you. And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It’s your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it.”
4) What’s your favorite song or artist?
One of my all time favorite songs is “How Deep the Father’s Love.” I also enjoy the old hymn “When We All Get to Heaven,” catchy fun song.
5) What do you like to do in your free time?
I enjoy rock climbing, video & board games, and playing and/or watching all sports! I also like hanging out with friends and watching Netflix.
6) My last meal on Earth would be:
Oh man, It would probably be a delicious stack of pancakes or french toast with butter and powder sugar on top or maple fluff! Can’t forget the side of bacon & eggs.
7) What would you say to encourage someone who was nervous about visiting Real Life for the first time?
Don’t be… nervous, that is. People are friendly and excited to see new faces 🙂 This is one of the most chill churches I have been involved with!