20 Things You Need to Stop Doing!
Below is a list of 20 Things You Need To STOP Doing… Right Now!
1. Stop placing your job above your family.
2. Stop doubting yourself.
3. Stop believing the lies.
4. Stop settling for second best.
5. Stop procrastinating.
6. Stop making excuses.
7. Stop standing paralyzed in awe of the success of others.
8. Stop tippy-toeing on that line of sin.
9. Stop being consumed with what other people think.
10. Stop waiting until tomorrow to do the things you can do today.
11. Stop limiting your dreams. Dream BIG!
12. Stop treating people how you don’t want to be treated.
13. Stop worrying about what people think.
14. Stop being quiet when you know you’re supposed to speak up.
15. Stop trying to fit in – you were made to stand out.
16. Stop focusing on others. Look in the mirror!
17. Stop asking for permission.
18. Stop giving the least to those that matter the most.
19. Stop being scared of failure.
20. Stop saying “I Can’t!” – Remember: Can’t never could!
Author, speaker, ideapreneur, international consultant and former LifeChurch.tv Pastor Scott Williams currently serves as the Chief Solutions Officer for Nxt Level Solutions; a strategy firm which helps some of the largest churches, non-profits, and Fortune 100 companies with internal and external growth.