New Series: PIVOT, October 4th-November 1st
Imagine how different your outlook on life would be if you had absolute confidence that God was with you.
Imagine how differently you would respond to difficulties, temptations, and even good things if you knew with certainty that God was in all of it, planning to leverage the bad for good and make the good even better.
In other words, imagine what it would be like to have perfect faith.
So, how do you grow your faith? Maybe you want to, but you’re not sure how. Maybe trusting God that much seems like a pipe dream.
There are pivotal things – little choices, big events; relationships, habits, decisions – in everyone’s life that impact their spiritual well-being. People pivot every day either toward God or away from God, never knowing what’s at stake. How do you make sure you pivot in the right direction? Can you really move towards something greater? How can you reach that greater faith, that absolute confidence in God?
This week, we’re starting a new series called “PIVOT: Move Closer to God.” We’ll examine 5 pivotal areas of our lives God uses move us closer to Him and grow our faith:
- Practical teaching that shows us where we are and where we need to go.
- Providential relationships which allow us to hear from God through others.
- Private (spiritual) disciplines that tune our hearts to God’s heart.
- Personal ministry that enables us to experience God’s power.
- Pivotal circumstances that force us to really look at God.
Bring a friend to experience this time of spiritual growth and progress with you. Choose to pivot toward God!
See you Sunday!