You’re Invited for Easter!
One empty tomb. Every reason to hope.
They just wanted to pay their respects to their dead teacher. Instead, they found an angel sitting outside a deserted tomb, and nothing was ever the same again.
The day Christ rose was the day God’s plan for our salvation was completed. The risen Christ represents new hope in bleak circumstances, revitalization of dead relationships, renewed opportunities, and so much more. Easter celebrates the resurrection of hope! Come celebrate with us on Sunday, April 16th at 9:00 and 10:30am.
- Bringing the whole family? Kidz Life is a safe, caring and fun place where our goal is to capture each child’s attention so God can captivate their hearts. Infants through 6th grade are invited – infants through age 2 meet in the main building, age 3 years and up meet in the Kidz Life building on your left as you drive in.
- First time at Real Life? Get to know us!
- How to get to us. We’re in the Cascade Park neighborhood, down the street from Bella Vista Park.
- Got questions about childcare? Email us!
- Got other questions about what to expect? Here’s our FAQ. Still got questions? Ask away!