Six Weeks ‘Til Women’s Retreat!
When was the last time you took an hour for yourself? How about an entire weekend? Real Life Church invites women 18 years and older to the 2017 Women’s Retreat! It’ll be at the same place as last year May 5-7, and all meals, lodging, craft, and teaching are included in your cost!
Here are a few things to know about this year’s retreat:
- You’ll want to bring a journal and Bible. Don’t have a Bible? Get one from the Next Steps table!
- We’ve reserved an additional building – more space means fewer people per room and less walking required!
- Got #fomo over the Saturday afternoon activities? No worries – we’re doing a fun and simple craft this year so you can get your art on AND hike!
- While we do have four epic meals planned out, we always like to have snacks around to share, so bring your favorites for the annual snack table!
- Save the environment and have precious coffee/tea with you at all times: bring a travel mug!
- We want you to come so much that we’re offering lots of driving options! Sign up to join a carpool (or volunteer to drive) or claim a spot on the bus.
We’re incredibly excited to see how God will be at work at this year’s retreat. It’s always an amazing weekend and we encourage you to give yourself the gift of a weekend away from it all. Take a break from your everyday and let your friends and the Spirit fill you up! Register here; if you’ve already registered, pay here.