Summer means Vacation Bible Xtreme is coming! VBX is for kids age 4 through (going into) 5th grade. They learn about Jesus, make cool crafts, sing songs, and have all kinds of fun, and it’s free! Mark your calendars for opportunities to serve in the weeks leading up to VBX, and follow our Facebook for easy event tracking and links to registration.
Pre-Prep: June 5-6 from 10am-9pm; June 7-9 from 10am-3pm
Setup: July 2-3 from 10am-3pm; July 5-6 from 10am-8pm; July 7 from 10am-3pm
Church Picnic & Setup: Sunday, July 7 at noon, followed by finishing-touches setup until 4pm
VBX: July 9-13, 9am-noon
VBX Finale & BBQ: Sunday, July 15 at 10:30am
It’s going to be a great summer! Get these upcoming events on your calendar today and watch for registration links coming soon!
- VBX Pre-Prep: 6/5-9
- 6th Grade BBQ: 6/10
- Sr. High Campout: 6/22-24
- Brave Girl and Braveheart: 6/26-28
- VBX Setup: 7/2-7
- VBX: 7/9-13
- Jr. High Campout: 7/27
- RLSL Youth Retreat: 8/8-12
You can read more about these events and other goings-on in the life of the church on our website.
If you’re a new believer, or someone just beginning to learn about Jesus, you’re bound to have a lot of questions. Real Life Church is excited to offer two new resources designed to help new believers!
- Jesus 101 is a short pamphlet that addresses accepting Christ, what it means to be Christian, and how to be part of a living and active church. Pick one up at Next Steps for yourself or for someone who’s brand-new to faith.
- The Faith Guidebook was written to address the questions and roadblocks that new believers can run into. Becoming a Christian isn’t a one-time action – it’s a commitment you’ll make daily for the rest of your life. Grab this book if you have recently accepted Christ and want an all-in-one resource to guide you through prayer, the Bible, living a life of service, and more. It’s available at Next Steps and Itunes!
It’s so easy to find ourselves feeling isolated, misunderstood, or shut out – but it’s not supposed to be that way. We want you to know there’s a place for you here!
Easter is the greatest expression of God’s desire to share life with you. We all have different stories, but no matter where you find yourself, there’s a place where you belong.
We invite you to join us for our Holy Week services:
- Good Friday is this Friday the 30th at 7pm. Invite a friend to come with you and reflect on the sacrifice Jesus made for us. Childcare will be provided for kids under age 5.
- Easter is Sunday, April 1st at 9:00 and 10:30 am. Come experience love and redemption on our favorite Sunday of the year!
Feel free to invite your friends on Facebook using the links above, or grab some cards on Sunday to hand out. They have the image above on them, and if you like that “You Belong” design, good news: you’ll be able to get it on a t-shirt starting Easter Sunday! We’re so excited to have another way to spread the message of Christ and the community of Real Life.
We hope you can join us this week! We’re saving a seat for you because you belong here!
Spring is nearly here, and with spring comes some of our favorite days of the year:
- Sprucefest is tomorrow at the current church property from 9am-2pm. Come help us spruce up the church for spring! Bring the family for a fun day of service.
- On Friday the 30th, you’re invited to join us for a service observing Good Friday at 7pm. Invite a friend to come with you and reflect on the sacrifice Jesus made for us. Childcare will be provided for kids under age 5.
- Easter is Sunday, April 1st! Keep an eye out for invitation cards to give to your friends!
- Finally, mark your calendar for Women’s Retreat: it’ll by May 4-6!