Winter Life Groups start on Sunday! Joining a Life Group is a great way to connect with the Real Life community and grow your faith. In your Life Group, you can discuss the week’s message, ask for prayer, and explore Scripture face-to-face with others on the faith journey.
Whenever a new Life Group session starts, it’s a great opportunity to make new connections and get to know Real Life Church! You can read about the groups and find one that fits with your schedule here. Feel free to try out a group or two until you find a good fit, too!
If you start following any of our social media outlets this week, we’ll enter you in a drawing for a coffee gift card! Discover new worship music, RSVP to events, see images from ministry outreach, stay on top of church news, and lots more:
- See what goes on at service projects, youth and kids events, baptisms, and lots more on our Instagram! This is a fun way to stay up-to-date on the life of the church while getting behind-the-scenes peeks at our ministries.
- Tweets are short and simple. Read a quick Bible verse, get church news updates, or check out the wider world of the faith community online! We’re @rlchurch.
- If you only follow us one place, make it Facebook. You can learn about upcoming ministry opportunities, church events, new series, devotionals, and lots more on our Facebook page! If you’re a parent, we recommend following our Kidz Life and RLSM pages as well. Just click the “Like” button under the header image!
- Are we still having church when it snows? Is an event cancelled due to illness? You can get these and other important questions answered in a text! Text CONNECT to (360) 295-6500.
Plus, if you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to this blog by entering your email address in the field to the right. You’ll get posts sent straight to your inbox!
Merry Christmas, Real Life! Hope you have a joyful holiday!
The Real Life Staff
Have you started Christmas shopping? If you’re planning on buying any gifts through Amazon, your purchase can help support Real Life Church!
The AmazonSmile Foundation is a 501(c)(3) private foundation created by Amazon to support organizations. When you place an Amazon order through Real Life’s AmazonSmile, .5% of your Amazon.com purchase will be donated to the Real Life Church benevolence fund, without increasing the amount you pay! Since we debuted this giving option three years ago, AmazonSmile has given over $200 to the benevolence fund, which provides everything from emergency food boxes to shoes for local families in need.
If you haven’t used AmazonSmile before, it’s easy: just go to smile.amazon.com and search for “Vancouver Real Life Community.” Select us and it’ll remember your choice for all future shopping.
Unfortunately, the Amazon app doesn’t support Smile yet, so you’ll have to use your browser when ordering on your device. You may also want to add a bookmark to our AmazonSmile page to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile. (If you prefer shopping on the Amazon app, fill your cart, then check out using AmazonSmile on your browser. Your items will be in your cart waiting for you, and your purchase will go towards Real Life Church!)
To add a shortcut to Amazon Smile on your phone or tablet:
- On iPhone, open Safari and type https://smile.amazon.com in the web address field at the top. AmazonSmile will open. Touch the share button at the bottom (looks like a box with an arrow rising out of it). Touch “Add to Home Screen”.
- On Android, open browser and type https://smile.amazon.com in the web address field at the top. AmazonSmile will open. Tap on the 3 dots at the top right hand of screen. Touch “Add to Home Screen.”
Thanks for using AmazonSmile for your Christmas shopping! Every purchase you make benefits your larger community!
Couldn’t make it to our worship gathering? Here are some of the songs we sung!
When You Walk Into the Room (Bryan & Katie Torwalt)
Chain Breaker (Zach Williams)
Come Alive (Lauren Daigle)
Joy (Rend Collective)
King of My Heart (Sarah McMillan)
We also want to thank you for giving generously to support Real Life’s benevolence offering. We were able to give 3 bags of clothes to Fircrest Elementary students in need! Thanks for being willing to give: it’s an opportunity for us to reveal God’s love and be true church to our larger community.