We’re excited to launch fall Life Groups on Sunday! Life Groups offer a great opportunity to connect to the Real Life community, delve into the weekly message, and grow your personal faith. We have five generalized groups this year:
- Cory and Karadee Dunbar, Sunday 6:00-7:30pm
- Vince and Carrie Gorski, Sunday 6:45-8:00pm
- Peter and Renee White, Sunday 6:00-7:30pm
- Trevor Chowen and Meghan Towner, Monday 7:00-8:30pm
- Rich and Nancy Lindsley, Wednesday 6:45-7:45pm
We are also offering four common interest groups:
- Mommy and Littles, Wednesday 10:00-11:30am
- RLSM High School Life Group, Wednesday 7:00-8:30pm
- Women’s Life Group, Thursday 6:30-8:00pm
- Young Adults Life Group, Friday 7:00-8:30pm
Join us at either service on Sunday to meet the Life Group leaders and sign up for a group! If you already know which group you want to try, just click here to sign up.
Fall is here! School has started and rain is (finally) on the way. Are you settling back into the school-year routine? Or are you still juggling carpooling, practice times, homework, and everything else?
Before all the pieces fall into place, we want to encourage you to incorporate the most important piece of all: your faith. We’re not meant to go through life alone – the Book of Acts describes the early church as a constant part of believers’ lives, in which they ate together, prayed together, and worshiped together daily. Can you make room in your life for gathering together once a week?
We’d love to see you and your loved ones this Sunday for “Fill The House” Sunday:
Plus, there’s lots of great stuff coming up in the life of our church:
- Life Groups start next Sunday the 24th. Learn about those and sign up for one by clicking here.
- Fall Sprucefest is Saturday, Oct. 7th. This is a great family-friendly service opportunity!
- Our next Worship Gathering will be held at church on Oct. 13th at 7pm. More info on that coming soon!
What a week to introduce this song! It may have come out five years ago, but it was just the encouragement we needed on Sunday. What do you think of it?
Yesterday was Fan Day Sunday! It was fun to see everyone showing off their favorite sports teams, movies, comics, and even food (if you want a bacon-and-eggs scarf, we know a guy). But under all the fun was a very important message: that we all belong to something as parts of the body of Christ, and in order for that body to work properly, we all need to get involved in it. One way to do that is to serve; another is to join a Life Group when they start up again on the 24th.
Life Groups are small groups that meet for a few weeks each year. It’s a great place to build community and talk about faith in an open, caring environment. This fall, we’re pleased to have six Life Groups for you to choose from, including one brand-new group for moms! Read all about them here and register for the one that works best for you!
Hope your school year is off to a great start! We’re excited about this coming Sunday – it’s Fan Day Sunday! We all want to belong to something bigger, so we’re celebrating our many favorite teams and fandoms: whether you’re 12th Man, RCTID, or Gryffindor, wear your gear to celebrate belonging at Real Life this Sunday and you could win a prize!
You are wanted, needed, and valued by God and by us at Real Life. We hope you’ll come celebrate belonging with us on Sunday!