Take a good look at God’s wonders—
they’ll take your breath away.
He converted sea to dry land;
travelers crossed the river on foot.
Now isn’t that cause for a song?
This Sunday, we’ll pause and take a look at everything God accomplished in 2017. The end of the year is the perfect time to acknowledge how God moved, how we grew individually, and how our church is working to pursue His will. We hope you’ll join us to celebrate 2017 and usher in the new year!
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for another amazing year of growth, celebration, and fellowship at Real Life! From taking our first steps towards a new location to celebrating baptisms at the river, God’s hand was evident in all areas of Real Life:
- We signed the paperwork on our new location and had our first work day to prepare for the remodel.
- 21 local families received Thanksgiving meal boxes as part of our holiday outreach.
- The fall Worship Gathering giving component enabled us to give 3 bags of clothing and shoes to students in need.
- Over a dozen women met for fellowship at our fall coffee date.
- RLSM Youth Retreat was the most attended ever.
- Hundreds of children learned more about the love of Christ and the community of church at VBX and Neewollah.
- And more! (See more on our Instagram feed.)
It’s not too late to support the vision and mission of Real Life with a year-end gift! Give on Sunday the 31st or donate online. Tax-deductible gifts must be made or postmarked by the 31st. Thank you giving of your time and resources in 2017 and helping us reach and support so many people, both in our community and worldwide. We’re so excited to see what God has in store for us in 2018!
Merry Christmas, Real Life! Hope you have a joyful holiday!
The Real Life Staff
Just four days until Christmas Sunday! We hope you’ll be there to celebrate with us!
The season of Advent is under way at Real Life Church! It’s a time to celebrate the good news and great joy of Christ’s birth: the moment God, to fulfill His loving plan for us, moved Himself to be with us.
We won’t be doing a Christmas Eve service on the 24th, but we will be celebrating Christmas at our regular service times, 9:00 and 10:30am. Take the invite cards from your worship bulletin this Sunday and use them to invite someone you care about! Christmas and Easter are peak opportunities for people to give church a try and accept an invitation. What better time for someone to try church than the day when we celebrate a God who personally came to Earth to rescue us?
We hope you’ll all join us on the 24th for a Sunday of joy and adoration as we celebrate Christmas together!